Posts Tagged ‘code’

ActionRPG//Diablo//2009 progress begun

February 10, 2009

Quick blurb:  I finally got started converting ActionRPG, and my god is XNA ever making it easy. Not only am I winding up with cleaner code, I’m actually removing big blocks of now useless code. I’m more than pleased with it.

On the other hand, my source code from two years ago is incredibly bad. I’m shocked at the things I was doing; and I refuse to settle with copying some of it. You’d be sickened by the number of times I’ve used the keyword static – and how I decided to get around class scoping rules. It’s better if I not go into any detail. Shameful, shameful code. I’m bitter.